Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time For Tea ATC


On the Byhand Artists yahoo list Yogi hosts an ATC swap every month. The theme suggestion for September is Tea or Coffee and I did this atc today. The background was in my stash and uses an ATC background stamp from Time to Stamp. The teapot and cup are a Dreamweaver stencil I got from Quietfire Design, you can see it here. I first stenciled the pot and cup with Embossing Paste and let it dry. I layed the stencil back over added color with chalks. The flowers is also a design on the stencil and I layed it over the embossed teapot and colored it with chalk. Some of the chalks I used had a shimmer that comes through in real life but not in the scan. The scallops (also on the stencil) were added with chalks. The words were computer generated.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I love all your work Wanda!