Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Thrill of being Published

I've had many cards published and the excitement does not become less as more cards make their way into magazines. It's so fun to get a magazine and quickly page through it to see if I have a project in there and if I do to holler for the kids to come see :-)


Here are several cards I've had published in the past few months.

This thank you card was published in the summer 2008 issue of Just Cards. The stamp is from Quietfire Design. The printed paper was actually the wrapping on a Christmas present my good friend Tea sent me from Norway.


This black and white card was in the August issue of Vamp Stamp News and the stamps are from Stubby Stampers.


These next two cards were published in the Fall 2008 issue of Just Cards and all stamps are from Quietfire Design.




This one was in the October 2008 issue of Vamp Stamp News. Stamps are from Quietfire Design.
And this last one was published in the Decembe 2008 issue of Scrap and Stamp Arts. The leaf is from Stubby Stampers and the quote is from Quietfire Design.

3 comments:

heavenlyacres said...

That WOULD be a thrill! Love the cards... you don't mind if I "borrow" the look to make some of my own, do you?
Krista

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

You go girl!!! This is wonderful-you have certainly been busy, and it is wonderful to see that the magazines are recognizing your talent!
hugs, chris

p.s. Happy Birthday a bit early-but this way I will not forget!!!

Shirley said...

These are all really lovely Wanda. I don't know where I've been. Maybe busy like you, maybe not! Ha! They are all different and so pretty. I really like the one with the Fall leaves. I have some BG paper just like the one with the hearts and love your card. The ones at the top are woderful too.