Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Swimming By ATC


I've had this background laying around... it was done with some kind of sprays, I think some from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I stamped a fish scale image (Stamp Zia) over part of the atc with blue ink. The fish (Stamp Zia) was stamped with Archival Ink jet black and then colored using flourescent crayons in some areas and then sponging over with Distress Ink broken china. I also used the Inkssential white pen on the stomach area and circle of the eye and after it was dry used the clear Glaze pen over the whole eye. I sprayed a piece of cheesecloth with Glimmer Mists sandy beach and iridescent gold, dried it with a heat tool and attached it to the atc with gel medium and also attached the shells with gel medium.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Wanda! Love all of the dimension and colors.

Jodi said...

This is SO neat, Wanda...! Love it!