Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your Word ATC



I really like how this atc came out. For the background I used Glimmer Mist Sprays... I sprayed turquoise, meadow, and gold onto a piece of plastic wrap and then pressed white cardstock into it. Next I stamped the lighthouse image with Distress Ink broken china... the the words with Archival ink jet black. The lighthouse image didn't go all the way to the bottom of the atc and I wanted it to so I inked the lighthouse again, turned it around and stamped the bottom of the image in the open area at the bottom of the card and then also dabbed a little extra blue on the image using a pointy cotton swap to help blend everything... it worked great!!! Lastly for the "frame" I again used the lighthouse image inking the bottom with jet black and stamping it repeatedly around the edge. All stamps are from Our Daily Bread Designs.... specifically the set "Light of the World".

1 comment:

heavenlyacres said...

You're right - I LOVE this one. I kept looking at it, wondering how you got that frame around it. Gives it a very nice look.