Monday, August 3, 2009

Book RR - My pages in Brenda's Book



Here is the front and back of the page I did in Brenda's book. Her theme was nature and I had a lot of fun doing these pages. All stamps except the fish are Tim Holtz, the fish is a Stamp Zia image. The first page uses alcohol inks in the background inspired by an article in an older issue RubberStampMadness... first a light color of AI was brushed on and then drops of AIs added either right from the bottle or with a small paintbrush... very cool effect. The second page used Tim Holtz's perfect distress technique in the background.

1 comment:

Inge Bekaert said...

hello Wanda,

Nice pages again : the alcoholink is indeed a nice background.
I like the "border" you did on both pages : the flowers on the second page in the corner left are a nice composition.

I also saw your book on ATT: I have the same feeling with MY IRRbook : a treasure !!

I look at it everyday again and it is displayed on a special shelf.

Enjoy your book !

greetings from Belgium
Inge