Saturday, September 26, 2009

Every Day is Special!!


No scraps used for this card :-)) All stamps are Studio 490. The background is white glossy paper, I stamped with Ranger resist ink and then colored with Distress Inks spiced marmalade, fired brick, and peeled paint. Other stamping done with Archival ink jet black. Butterfly is stamped on grungepaper and cut out, colored with spiced marmalade, Rock Candy stickles applied to the wings with my fingertip, white added to larger black dots with the Inkssential white pen after the stickles was dry. Chipboard frame placed over saying is Maya Road, colored with Distress inks, stamped with jet black and white dots added with Inkssential pen.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card Wanda - so much to look at!

Von said...

Lovely card Wanda and I love the sentiment :)
I've heard of the toilet paper casting, but have no idea how to do it any tip :)
Cheers Von

Nettie said...

Stunning card Wanda! do so love your work ;o) have a great Sunday, Nettie xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow...another stunning piece, am loving your style x

Sugar Lump Studios said...

this is beautiful! I have heard that marmalade is a favorite but have yet to get that ink...your piece makes me want to add it to my collection!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous
hugs June xxx

Unknown said...

your work is simply beautiful! You should be in magazines Wanda, really now. Ok, so you must be in love with "butterflies" just like my 62 year old sis, in Wyoming.
Like they say: Butterflies from Heaven. I love when they come in my yard and I get ever so excited for lady bugs, where are rare here by the mountain in Arizona.
take care