Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall is Beautiful ATC


When I went to those classes taught by Linda Cain over in Davenport I bought some of the Ten Seconds Studio metal tools and metal but I hadn't yet used any of it.. until now. The background of this atc is metal.... the pearl colored metal was embossed using 2 of their molds, and then I put some alcohol inks on it for a deeper color, and sanded the high spots... and mounted it to a piece of chipboard. Stamped the letters (Studio G) on the paper leaves. The collage image girl is from Quietfire Design and I added some spiced marmalade Distress ink, layered it onto black cardstock and cut a narrow border. "beauty" is from a sheet of words a friend gave me (Thanks Tea!!). Used a black Sharpie marker to color the sides of the chipboard up onto to the metal just a little bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A stunning piece of art work
well done
hugs June xxx

Linda M. Cain said...

I agree! Simply Stunning!
Linda

Shirley said...

She is gorgeous and your metal background is perfect for her. It reminds me of necklace links.

chrisw said...

your art is beautiful,i could look at it for hours