Friday, October 8, 2010

CCC #16 and #15


Here I am again catching up on the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge by combining the last challenge (#15 Alcohol Ink Agate on Grunge) with the current challenge (#16 Wrinkle Free Distress).  I LOVE Wrinkle Free Distress and did that for my background on the tag.  The Agate on Grunge I had never done before but it's fantastic... way cool!!!  I've always loved the Agate technique on white glossy and it is wonderful to be able to do it on grunge... yay!!!! 

As always hop on over to Linda's blog Studio L3 for all the details on these CCChallenges. 

4 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific, how lucky to have the umbrella man, everywhere here is out of stock...sob sob. Have a great weekend. Annette x

MarleneMAZ said...

Your tag is just fabulous! I like how you did 2 weeks techniques on this and of course my very favourite stamp, the Umbrella man. We need a Sizzix die made of him :)

Linda Ledbetter said...

Wanda, you did a magnificent job on BOTH techniques-- in fact, this combined-challenge tag is absolutely gorgeous! Who'd have thought wrinkle-free distress and alcohol ink agate would compliment each other so well??

I love how you designed this, too, with the Umbrella Man popping right off the top of the tag! He does, indeed, look like he's ready to enjoy his journey. The colors are fabulous, and the way you used the Ideaology pieces is really clever!

It's great to see you again, and I hope you're back for Challenge 17 tomorrow!!!

Stamped Impressions said...

Hi Wanda, Love the way in which you used the stamps and techniques.