Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Winner


But first.... Thank you!!!!!..... to each person who visited my blog yesterday and to those who left a comment!!!!!  I am excited, thankful, honored, humbled that you chose to be here.  I'd make you all winners but I can't :-(  

Numbers 1 - 137... random number generator chose number 6.  Now I'd show you a picture of this but I clicked the wrong button and lost the picture... and if that's not bad enough I started this post once and managed to erase it all and had to start all over, lol... I don't think it's too early and I did already have my shower but.........

So number 6 is............

 olamama said...

Love the stamp quote and the colors are beautiful, a fabulous card.
April 2, 2011 3:42 AM

Congratulations Olamama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Please email me at the address listed in my left side bar within 48 hours or a new winner must be drawn. 

There were some comments regarding the metallics and some mentioned glitter in my project... just to clarify... the glittery-metallic look is part of the paper, embedded in the paper, won't flake off or anything... this paper is Gorgeous!!!!  Click HERE to see all the different ones Quietfire has available. 

1 comment:

Turid said...

congrats, olamama!