Tuesday, September 20, 2011

EWV - Challenge #26


It's been a long while since I found time to play along with a challenge on the EverythingWendyVecchi Yahoo Group.  But I managed squeak in on Challenge #26.  Requirements - polka dots, a face or eyes, and at least one Studio 490 stamp.  I made an atc.  All stamps are Wendy Vecchi Studio 490.  The base is a piece I had left after working on THIS class.  It's cardstock with modeling paste embossed with Tim's embossing folder (it was still white so I could make it work for this project).  I colored it first with Antique Linen Stain but decided I wanted it much brighter and went over it with mustard seed Stain.  Stamped the dots with Archival Ink jet black.  Used gold Paint Dabber around the edges and rubbed it on the high spots using my finger.  Stamped the framed eyes on white cardstock with jet black.  Colored it using a paint brush and either Adirondack (raspberry, sunset orange, meadow) or Distress Inks (antique linen, broken china).  Stamped the words on white cardstock with jet black, cut them out, added color to "Vision" with the same inks as the face.

6 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific ATC and loving the stamps you've used. Annette x

2amscrapper said...

beautiful!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great ATC Wanda. I like the way you colored her eyes and did the word VISION!

Lori said...

Very cool ATC, Wanda! Thanks for joining the MAC!

Lesley said...

She's soooo pretty!!!

Robyn said...

love the message and the visual.interesting texture with the paste and embossing folder.
thanks for sharing- in many ways.