Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tag #2 - Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas


Above is Tim's fabulous day 2 tag (go HERE to see it on his blog) .

Below is my tag.  I don't have the Christmas kraft resist paper so I used regular but I loved how he did the holly in the corner so I stamped some holly in the corner with Archival ink sepia before adding the white stain.  I also stamped "Joy to the World" with the sepia ink before staining.  I also don't have the green trim so I used mini red tinsel garland and then also made my ribbon red (festive berry).  Bells hanging instead of a star.  At the end I also restamped "Joy to the World" with Archival ink jet black so it would stand out more.  I love the deer done with sticky back canvas... the texture is great for it.


8 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Turned out great Wanda!

Linda M. Cain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M. Cain said...

I LOVE your Tag! Great color combos!

~Linda
(couldn't spell before..hehehe)

tea said...

I just love what you did! And that die is really cute too.
Plus I think it is great that you use what you have in such an inventive way, instead of copying Tims' inventary list' blindly. Great job, inspiring.

france papillon said...

love your take on Lord Tim's tag, you really gave it your personnal touch!
:)))

Lori said...

Great job on the tags, Wanda! Love how you improvised, I think that's the best part!

Lynn Stevens said...

Your tags are Lovely Wanda,Love that you made them your own!!!
I didn't know Wendy was doing 12 tags to. shoot I should have checked that out.
Happy Holidays!
hugs Lynn

Stampindamour said...

This turned out really nice!!! :)

-pamela