Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tag #3


#8 manilla tag
Dylusions sprays
Gesso sponged through border image of Dylusion stencil
Dylusions number stencil in background
Dylusions word image stamped on white cardstock and cut out
Leaves - Sizzix die - cut from cardstock and sprayed with Dylusions
Flower cut from water color paper, sprayed with Dylusion sprays and Perfect Pearls mist, crumpled, dried, and lightly inked over the ridges.  A silver brad in the center colored with alcohol inks.
White enamel accent dots

7 comments:

Nan G said...

Oh my I love this! The colors are so gorgeous! So far mine are coming out shockingly bright. Need to play more. Do you spray with water?

Linda Ward said...

Love the colors, my favorites !!! I am waiting for my Dylusions to arrive so I can play !!!

Lori said...

Loved this one! Perfection!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great tag, Wanda! Love the sentiment and all your layers of color plus how you carried that purple through to the flower.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful tag! Ohhh I just got my first Delusions sprays- cannot wait to try them. Love the sentiment you used!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

#3 is a keeper!!! Awesome color and design!!!

SusanK said...

I love your color combos! They usually aren't mine but make me smile and think, 'why not?'