Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Enjoy the journey ATC



This is an atc I made earlier this summer.  The background is left-over ink (Dylusion's I think) printed onto Ranger's manila cardstock - meaning I took a piece of manila cardstock and layed it on the left-over ink, probably more than once with different colors, and then cut it up into atc sized pieces (I have more left to use).  The border image across the bottom is a Dylusion's stamp as are the leaves in the top left corner.  The bird is from gg designs'. A white pen was used to add highlight to all images including drawing in the bird wing and eye.  Black pen doodles around the edge.  An Ideology word band across the bottom; white paint in the letters.

7 comments:

gg designs said...

Not sure if I Left this before "somewhere" on your blog but if I'm repeating myself, I'm sorry.

Like your bird.....and the "Black Pen Doodles" around the edge would make a great stamp for ATCer's.

Like the "eat chocolate" directive too......although, as I noted "somewhere" before....I don't really need the advice. I've pretty much got that one down on my own!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

this is a sweet act. i love the colors and the birdie is adorable.
hugs,
susan s.

Nan G said...

Wow! I really like your Dylusions tags! I'm trying just haven't found my niche yet with the bright colors.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Adorable and gorgeous color!

Susan said...

Love the colours and design.

Marjie Kemper said...

Super! Love your colors and pen work, and how you left some of the ATC showing its own colors.

Anke said...

Wonderful ATC, I love the background.