Saturday, May 31, 2014

Don't copy the behavior....


Just playing and having fun on this journal page that is approx. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  In the background I have Dylusion sprays through a TCW stencil, dried and then painted over with white acrylic paint.  The background was inspired by THIS video.  I've had sprays bleed through acrylic before but hadn't really thought to do it on purpose.  The top and bottom borders are scallops cut from a book page, painted and then lots of doodling.  The bird-stem-leaves is a Stencil Girl stencil.  I used paint (black, brown, green) to stencil with and then markers inside the bird and stem.  The scripture is computer generated. 

3 comments:

donna!ee said...

love it.... ;)

Angelartistok said...

What a great page! Thank-you for sharing inspiration!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to have found your blog too Wanda, your journal page looks fabulous! I love the journaling and the doodling looks amazing. xx