Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Another Birthday Card


I was playing with a technique I'd read about and after I was done I had this piece of colored tissue paper left over.  I glued that to a piece of white cardstock leaving lots of wrinkles as I glued it down.  Next I used Wendy Vecchi's Sunburst stencil and sponged Archival Ink through it.  Happy Birthday (Quietfire Design's Happy Birthday Plain & Simple set) is stamped with Archival Ink jet black.  The butterflies (Quietfire Design's Butterflies/Dragonflies set) are stamped on scrap of white cardstock with Archival Ink, cut out, glued on just in the body area and black gems stuck along the body.  The edges of the panel are sponged with ink and the whole thing layered to a white folded card. 



3 comments:

Quietfire said...

Love this! You can tell it's summer by the colour of your creations!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Holy smokes! This is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card !!! You are the Master of using your leftovers and stash !!!