Monday, September 1, 2014

Enjoy your day



A quick card!!!  I used a stem of silk leaves, laid it on the white cardstock and sprayed over it with Glimmer Mist (golden terracotta & meadow green), blotted it, took the leaves off and dried it.  The calligraphy image (Quietfire Design from the new set Twirl & Enjoy) is stamped with Archival Ink jet black.  I then decided I wanted some speckling so I used a wet paintbrush and the terracotta spray to flick on speckles.  I inked around the edges with Distress Ink vintage photo.  Some washi tape, brown string and staples finish it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like how you used the washi tape. I have lots of it but never remember to use it. Very creative background.

Turid said...

Beautiful and efficient! Plus it really gives the stamp and messange Center stage. Cool!

Nan G said...

Very cool! Another way to use those glimmer mists I have.