Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quietfire times Two


Happy Wednesday!!!!

First up.... I am over on the Quietfire Creations blog today with a project.  The picture above is a little peek at that project.  I'll hope you'll pop on over and see the whole thing!!!  

Second... For the month of February Quietfire Design is the sponsor on the Die Cut Diva's Challenge Blog.  Today they are featuring projects done by some of the QF design team members so be sure and check it out!!!!!!  Below is my card.


For the background on this card I've used Fresco Finish paints - prawn (from the new Jofy Limited Edition 3 set) and snowflake.  I brushed on snowflake starting at the top and going down and prawn starts at the bottom and goes up.  I've also stenciled the same colors through sequin waste.  The stamped sentiment, Love is friendship set on fire, is a Quietfire Stamp.  The word thump is part of the Quietfire cut file, heart thump card, available in the Silhouette Design store and instead of cutting it I've used a black silhouette pen.  Using the Quietfire cut file, EKG heart you card, I cut the ekg from black cardstock and the extra hearts from red cardstock.  The card is assembled as shown and I added Glossy Accents over the red hearts.



7 comments:

SCarol said...

Love your card and the concept of the heart thump. Gorgeous backround and colours.

craftimamma said...

What a lovely card Wanda & suitable as a Valentine card for any special person in your life. Your design is really clever.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Felicia said...

Wanda, this is stinkin cute! I love, love the originality and creativity of this! LOVE IT!! But then again, it's a "Wanda card!" Blessings my friend! :)

Krista Hentges said...

I absolutely LOVE the card! You did an amazingly wonderful unique job! Love you mom!

Anonymous said...

This is a really fabulous card you have created.
Wishes
Lynne

Michelle N. said...

Such a great design! Really cool with the background you created!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely cards, Wanda...love the heartline!