Monday, April 13, 2015

Note Cards


Happy Monday!!!  I hope your weekend was wonderful!!  I went to an all day Wendy Vecchi class over at the Scrapbooking Studio in Moline and got to meet up with several friends I hadn't seen in a long time and meet another online friend.  Fun, Fun, Fun!!!  I'll share pictures about that later.  

Today I'm sharing two sets of note cards I made for a fund raiser they were having at the church our sons attend.  They were raising money to help kids pay for camp this summer.  

On the first set I used a plastic fern leaf and Dylusion sprays for the backgrounds.  On the second set I used a TCW stencil and Distress Inks along with spritzing Distress markers.  The scripture stamps are from Our Daily Bread Designs and they are stamped with jet black Archival Ink.  All the cards were sealed to keep inks from moving.  


4 comments:

Felicia said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous that you got to attend a Wendy Vecchi class, oh boy! Happy for you though sweet Wanda!! I hope you had a blast crafting with your friends...can't wait for the pictures!!! I LOVE these card sets! What awesome contributions to the fund raiser! I KNOW those sets went FIRST! Just beautiful cards! Happy Monday to you Wanda!! BLessings

C. M. Taylor said...

I totally agree with Felicia's comments... congrats to you, can't wait to see your pictures!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the pictures Wanda and great cards. Love the gradients of colour:). Xxx.

Sue said...

Wanda these are beautiful, I love your bright colours, yet these still look so delicate xx