Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happiest Birthday Ever


Happy Thursday!!!!  One day while our daughter was here after the wedding we took some time to play with Brushos.  This card started with one of the papers from that play time.  Over the brushos background I've stenciled and stamped with Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 products (stencil, stamps, Archival inks).  Around the edges of the main panel I've used Distress Paint brushed pewter.  The butterfly is the Tim Holtz die and embossing folder combo.  I cut and embossed it, tapped over the high parts with an embossing pad and embossed with Wendy's embossing powder violet.  Next I sprayed on a few different Distress Spray Stains and a little Dylusions ink spray.. dried it... added some shading on embossed areas with a Sharpie markers (the center and the tips of the wings).. and finally sprayed the butterfly with Perfect Pearls Mist.  

I'm linking this to the Make ART Challenge for June - Embossing Powder





1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Just stunning and gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and that butterfly!!!