Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I dwell in Possibility


"I dwell in Possibility"... a new stamp from Quietfire Design and I love the way Suzanne has penned it!!!!  I had to do something fun with it!!!  

I started with watercolor paper, stood it up and sprayed on Dylusions ink spray in lemon zest and bubblegum pink.  I also sprayed on a little water to help things run and mix.  After this was dry and flat, I stamped the quote with Archival Ink jet black and then added Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi black embossing paste through the Studio 490 stencil, From The Garden.  I attached this to a folded white card and sketched a black line around the panel using a Pitt pen.  




I'm entering this in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge - Stamp + Mist.

5 comments:

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous card Wanda! x

SCarol said...

Loving the vibrant colour

Sandra said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the splashes of bright color! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Vibrant, simple, and so pretty!

Yogi said...

love the colors... and love that quote BIG GRIN. Have a great day