Sunday, July 5, 2015

Your Love


Happy Sunday!!!!!!  I hope you've had a wonderful holiday weekend!!  For the background on this card I used Wendy Vecchi's crackle paste through a Memory Box stencil (lanthenay).  While the paste was still wet (the stencil had been removed), I sprayed the piece with Distress Spray Stains and then left it to sit and air dry.  Once dry the edges were inked with vintage photo Distress Ink.  The scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs.  It was stamped with Archival Ink jet black and die cut using a Spellbinder's die.  While the paper was still in the die, I sponged Distress Ink around the inside edge.  The leafy lace was white and I colored it with Distress Spray Stains.  The beaded flowers piece is from Michael's and came that way out the package  




3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE the lace leaves and gorgeous gem flowers too! LOVE that verse as well!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful, Wanda!!

Turid said...

Stamping before cutting, these are the things that are so easily forgotten:) cool!