Monday, May 30, 2016

Remember


I'm so very  thankful to those who have served and protected us!!!!

This is a quick piece I've done today.  I began with a Ranger #12 tag and cut if to be 5" long.  I then glued a piece of Tim Holtz paper over the tag with Collage Medium Matte, trimmed it even with the tag and punched the hole.  I used Distress Stain Picket Fence to the right and bottom of the paper to mute the pattern, inked around all the edges with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap, stenciled on the stars (Tim Holtz Stencil) with Texture Paste (white matte) and dried it.  On each star I used Wink of Stella Gl. White which put a light shimmer over them.  This is dried and then the edges of the tag distressed.  The photo is from the Idea-ology PhotoBooth pack.  I trimmed the picture and inked the edges with Pumice Stone.  After attaching the picture I went around the edges with an All-Stabilo pencil and then blended it with the Pumice Stone Distress Marker.  Once finished I clean the tip of the marker with a damp cloth.  Remember is one of the new A Way With Words dies and it is cut from red cardstock.  Idea-ology Paper String, Staples, and a Mirrored Star finish this off.  


No comments: