Friday, August 5, 2016

I Dwell In Possibility Tag - Creative Chemistry 103


Hi!!  I hope you are having a good week!!! It should be nice today, not nearly as hot as the rest of the week was.  I'll be out painting siding as there is no rain in the forecast today or tomorrow.  

I got to play a bit last night and tried two of the CC103 techniques and finished one tag which is what I'm sharing today.  The technique is from Day 3 and is called Texture Paste Embossing.  I used Grit Paste instead of Texture Paste and while the paste was drying suddenly remembered that Tim had mentioned in a video that we are not supposed to heat grit paste.  I'm not sure if that was just for drying or if it's not recommended at all.  I went ahead and melted the powder after the paste was dry and all was ok (except where I bumped a spot with my finger before it cooled, lol).  I LOVE how textured it is!!!!  The quote stamp I used is from Quietfire Design.  Tim's butterfly duo for the butterfly, Idea-ology spinner, trim, mirrored heart for the embellishments.  Distress ink on the tag and butterfly.  Alcohol ink on the heart. 



2 comments:

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Very beautiful...love the colour combo!!

Ellie Knol said...

Yes, indeed very beautiful!