Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Beautiful Moments


Hi There!!!  I hope this Wednesday finds you well!!!  Here is another sample I did for the release of the new A Way With Words dies designed by Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Design and signature designer for Elizabeth Craft Designs

I've combined Beautiful, from the Amazing Beautiful set, and Moments, from the Special Moments set, for this layout.  I started with 100# White Soft Finish Cardstock (ECD), sprayed on some Distress Spray Stain (Antique Linene, Tea Dye, Spun Sugar), and stenciled (ECD Stage It Stencil - Flower) with Distress Ink (Tea Dye, Spun Sugar).  The picture is from the Idea-ology Found Relatives - Occassions set (Tim Holtz) and some color was added to some of the outfits with Distress Markers.  I've layered it over a couple dies cuts - ECD Beaded Oval Frames (cut from ECD Rust Soft Finish Cardstock) and ECD Leafy Branch (cut from ECD Caledon Green Soft Finish Cardstock) - and ECD Peel Off Stickers - Lace Fan 1 in black.  I added Silver/Gold Glitter Dots stickers to the Beaded Oval Frame die cut.  Beautiful Moments is cut from borth Rust and Perfect Pink Soft Finish Cardstock, layered and attached.  The butterfly (ECD Small Butterfly) is cut from Caledon Green and Perfect Pink.  The main panel is layered to Perfect Pink and then Rich Black Soft Finish Cardstock. 



2 comments:

Kim said...

This is absolutely lovely!!! I'll have to look up those dies! Have a great week.
-K

Ann said...

This is a great die for scrapbooking those special moments! Just will probably have to buy it if I don't win it!!LOL